Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a high volume of submissions which is affecting our processing time.  We ask for your patience and understanding at this time.

For pothole claims, please refer to Pothole Damage Claims before submitting your claim.

Seek medical attention immediately if you are injured.

In order to start an injury or property damage claim with the City of Edmonton, complete the new eClaims form and a Claims Management Adjuster will be in contact with you to follow-up on your submission.

Start your claim