Victoria Park, named in honour of Queen Victoria, is located on the north bank of the North Saskatchewan River. Victoria Park is a great park for a picnic and then a game of baseball, cricket, or horseshoes.
Features & Amenities
- Picnic Sites - reservable and on a first come, first served basis
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
- Hiking and cycling trails
- Victoria Park Pavillion - 9am to 10pm
- Victoria Skating Oval - 10am-10pm (Closed during maintenance and ESSA reserved times)
- On-site parking (may be limited during festivals and events)
- Blue emergency phone available
- Wheel chair accessible washrooms and picnic sites
- Adjacent pathways are wide, paved and accessible
Connecting Parks and Green Spaces
To the East you will find Queen Elizabeth Park
To the West you will find Government House Park
This park provides access to the pathways along River Valley Road, which are perfect for walking, running, biking or in-line skating.