Skip to main content
Main page content begins here
Starting May 28, 2021, alcohol consumption will be permitted at designated picnic sites in select River Valley parks. Look for signage permitting consumption. edmonton.ca/alcoholinparks
Mill Creek Ravine flows into the North Saskatchewan River. It is located north-south from Connors Road to Argyll Road (63 Avenue). It is a favourite among dog walkers, runners, and mountain bikers.
96 Street and 76 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta
- Picnic sites - limited accessibility
- Walking trail - limited accessibility
- Washrooms - limited accessibility
- Blue emergency phone located near Mill Creek Outdoor Pool
- Off-leash area
- Parking at 95A street & 82 Avenue
- Paved and granular shared pathways
- Portable toilets
- Walking and cycling trails
- Walk-in picnic sites
City of Edmonton off-leash areas in neighbourhoods and the river valley. Tips for use, Edmonton animal bylaws and fines for misuse.
Find your way around the river valley with this selection of comprehensive, seasonal trail maps.