Kinsmen Park is in the heart of the river valley off Walterdale Road on the south side of the North Saskatchewan River.
Features & Amenities
- Picnic Sites on a first come, first served basis
- Hiking and cycling trails
- Water spray park
- Sports fields
- Cross-country skiing
- On-site parking.
- Curb cuts in parking area
- Safe drop-off/pick up area
- Designated parking
- Accessible pathways
- Partially accessible picnic areas and playground areas
Connecting Parks and Green Spaces
To the East you will find Queen Elizabeth park
To the West you will find Emily Murphy park