The St. Albert Trail to 97 Street project is currently in the design stage.
Check out this map showing the St. Albert Trail to 97 Street study area.
The plan for this section of Yellowhead Trail includes:
- Removal of all traffic signals and direct accesses to Yellowhead Trail
- Two new interchanges; one at 127 Street and one at 121 Street
- A new roadway connection from 121 Street and 107 Street to the 121 Street interchange to provide access to Yellowhead Trail
- New service roads to manage traffic flow
- A new pedestrian bridge crossing Yellowhead Trail at the 127 Street interchange
- A new shared pathway on the south side of Yellowhead Trail from 142 Street to 107 Street