- Central McDougal and Queen Mary Park (109 Avenue and 107 Street)
- Kinistinaw Park (102 Avenue and 96 Street)
- Boyle Street Community Services (105 Avenue and 102 Street)
- Bissell Centre (96 Street and 105 Avenue)
- Sheriff Robertson Park (82 Street and 112 Avenue)
- Paul Kane Park area (103 Avenue and between 122 and 123 Streets)
The City of Edmonton has deactivated its extreme weather response.
The City of Edmonton has deactivated its extreme weather response. The 15 fire hydrants that have been modified as water bottle filling stations will remain operational until October 31, 2022.