Bookings are now available.
Facility Bookings is offering a promotional discount for bookings that take place in 2023. All bookings placed in the month of October for the Northeast River Valley Park's Events Center and photography packages with event dates occurring through the end of 2023 (ending December 31, 2023) will have a 20% discount applied.
Curious if this facility will work for you? Facility tours will be available in mid-October. If you are interested in being contacted regarding future bookings please fill out this form.
Rates will include:
- Table and chairs set up in standard default style
- Access to surrounding lawn space adjacent to the event centre
- Access to integrated sound system
- Licensed AGLC facility (rentals must provide their own liquor license)
- On-site Event host staff
- Free on-site parking
- Daily, hourly and weekend rates will be available
Does not include:
- Late-night security if required (a quote can be provided for this)
- Insurance for events
SOCAN and Re:SOUND
If you are planning a special event that includes live or recorded music of any kind, you are required to pay licence fee to SOCAN and Re-Sound. The Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada (SOCAN) and Re:Sound Music Licensing Company (Re:Sound) are collective societies. These collective societies can charge tariffs for the performance of music in public, according to section 19(2)(a) of the Copyright Act.
SOCAN and Re:Sound Fees
|Events With Dancing||Events With No Dancing|