- Amalgamated Transit Union (DATS): A new collective agreement has been reached.
- Amalgamated Transit Union (Local 569): Negotiations continue.
- Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 30: A new collective agreement has been reached.
- Civic Service Union 52: Negotiations continue.
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers: A new collective agreement has been reached.
Getting a new collective agreement is important. Workers need to be sure they can take care of themselves and their families. The City needs to be able to put budgets together. Edmontonians need to know whether they can rely on public services.
Negotiations continue between the City and Civic Service Union 52 and Amalgamated Transit Union (Local 569).
This page will be updated when a tentative agreement with either Union is reached.