Main page content begins here

Information for All Groups

These documents apply to all employees regardless of union.

2020 Usual and Customary Dental Claim Reimbursement Rates

Out-of-Country Excess Hospital and Medical Insurance (City Business Travel)

Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) - How Credits and Claims Work
This document describes how the carry-forward of credits occurs and when credits are forfeited or lost. The document also describes the date by which claims must be submitted to the HCSA and how to receive payment from your HCSA. This explanation is not applicable to Members of Council.

IBEW Local 1007

International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)

Short Term Disability

Basic, Dependent and Optional Life Insurance and Long Term Disability contact:
Industrial Alliance

Supplemental Health and Dental Benefits contact:
Sun Life

For more information, contact 1-855-886-5866

For More Information

Inside Information

Telephone 780-944-4311

Alberta Blue Cross

Telephone 780-498-8000

Edmonton Police Service Payroll and Benefits Section



The Edmonton Public Library Payroll Unit



End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content