The City of Edmonton is adopting the Government of Alberta’s Restriction Exemption Program. Beginning September 20, everyone visiting a City recreation centre, arena or attraction will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recent negative test result. More information is available at Edmonton.ca/COVID-19.
Masks and face coverings are also required indoors at all City facilities. More information is available at Edmonton.ca/masks.
Rating: Very Good
- Commonwealth Stadium is wheelchair accessible.
- Gates 2, 6, 9, and 11 are wheelchair accessible.
- Gates 2, 6 and 9 are accessible via ramp entrance.
- An elevator to enter the stadium is available at Gate 11.
- Covered spectator spaces are available for wheelchair users. An attendant and two family covered spaces are available as well. Tickets must be purchased for these seating areas.
- Accessible washrooms and family change rooms are also available.
See the Accessibility Rating System for more information.