Skip to main content
Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre
Main page content begins here
Please note the following changes to Recreation Centre hours for the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation:
- September 30: Holiday hours in effect at open rec centres. Drop-in programs running. No registered programs. Some facilities may be closed (check Facility Notifications).
- October 2: Regular operating hours. Drop-in programs running. No registered programs.
Hardisty is well known for its friendly atmosphere, many amenities, and unique programs. Our fitness centre, circuit training, lane swims, and aquafit are popular with fitness-minded individuals.
- Amenity hours including fitness centre, hot tubs, saunas, etc
- Drop-in activity times for lane swim, public swim, aquafit, public skating and so on, see:
*For printable, facility-specific schedules, see:
Building hours only. Check MoveLearnPlay for program times.
Enjoy drop-in instructor-led activities like aquafit with your 'Benefits Plus' membership.
'Value' memberships/single admission will allow you access to all amenities including the fitness centre and the pool for public and lane swim.
Drop-in Admission Rates
Buy Your Membership
10535 65 Street, Edmonton, Alberta
Swimming Lessons and Aquatic Programs
Learning to swim is easy and fun with our swimming lessons for preschoolers, children, youth and adults.
Register For Swimming Lessons
Safety and Aquatic Certification Programs
Successfully complete a leadership program to obtain a pre-employment certification from the Lifesaving Society.
Register for Certification Programs
Facility and Swimming Safety
The City of Edmonton is committed to doing everything we can to keep you and your loved ones safe.
- 25 metre swimming pool (6 lanes)
Average temperature: 29.5°C
Average temperature: 39°C
- Steam room
- Swing rope
- Spectator seating
- Men's, women's and inclusive change rooms
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary wallet and purse lockers in lobby
See wheelchair accessible features at Bonnie Doon.