- Couches, chairs, mattresses, and other household furniture items too large for curbside pickup
- Fridges, freezers, washers, dryers and other large household appliances (will be recycled)
- Computers, televisions and other household electronics (will be recycled)
- Tires and scrap metal
- Yard waste, including branches no longer than 1.2 m (4 ft) and 0.75 m (2.5 ft) in diameter
Materials Not Accepted
- Commercial Waste
- Household Hazardous Waste - please take to an Eco Station. They will be accepted at no cost.
Secure Your Load Properly
Residents are reminded to secure their load properly by tying large items to their vehicle and covering loose material with a tarp.
If you have items that are in good condition and can be reused, you can donate them.
Our online Reuse Directory provides a list of charities and businesses that can reuse many gently used household items.