Drivers must apply in person for a one-year or two-year licence. Please visit the Edmonton Service Centre, 2nd floor, 10111 104 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, between 8am and 4:30pm, to apply.
To apply for a City of Edmonton Driver’s Licence, please submit the following:
- Completed application form
- 2020 Application Fee (Effective February 4, 2020)
- Class 1, 2, or 4 provincial operator’s licence
- A Police Information Check that is not older than 90 days from Edmonton Police Service
- Photograph (to be taken at the time of application)
Proof of an accessible taxi driver training certification (to be noted on the driver’s licence) if driving an accessible taxi