- Requests for refunds must be made through the Refund Request form. The refund form must be filled out in its entirety. Refunds will not be issued if the request form is incomplete.
- Please contact 311 if you require assistance in completing the form.
- Refund requests must be made within 30 days of the transaction date.
- Refund requests will be reviewed, and customers notified of the outcome within 30 days of receipt of the request.
- Refunds will not be provided for unused time. Customers who wish to pay by the minute can use the MyEPark App which offers a Start/Stop feature that allows users to pay for only the time required.
- EPark pay machine coin refunds will be provided in the form of a pay code that can be entered into the EPark pay machine.
- Refunds for credit card payments originally made at an EPark machine will be processed back to the original credit card.
Please review the City's refund policy and complete the following form to request a refund. An EPark representative will contact you within five business days on the outcome of your request.
Parking Services - EPark Refund Policy
City of Edmonton - Parking Services reserves the right to deny any refund request.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to end their parking session when using the Start/End session on the MyEpark App. The customer must confirm the session has ended to avoid additional charges.
- Refunds for Customers who forgot or were unable to end their parking session while using the MyEPark App will be reviewed on a case by case basis, however, the amount must be equal to or greater than $3.50 to be considered.
- Refunds for duplicate parking session payments will be processed in the case that a duplicate session can be verified by Parking Services.
- Refunds for payments originally made via the MyEPark App will be processed as a credit back to the MyEPark App account.
- All other refund requests not related to an EPark Machine malfunction or MyEPark App programming error will be not be considered.
- There must be a minimum account balance of $1.00 if an EPark account holder wishes to transfer funds between accounts or wishes to close an existing account and the balance refunded.
Note: If you have an EPark account, you can access a detailed account of your parking by logging in.
EPark - Refund Request
Your name, address, phone number, email and licence plate number will be collected in accordance with Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. Your information will only be used for the purposes of processing and issuing you a refund. If you have any questions about the collection and use of your personal information, contact the FOIP Manager at 780-496-8178, Office of the City Clerk, 3rd floor, City Hall, 1 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton Alberta T5J 2R7.