- Fort Edmonton Footbridge and Trails System Open to Public:
November 17, 2010 - First walkable span built in 15 years connects south, west Edmonton trails
- Final landscaping completed in 2011
- Patricia Ravine Trails and Wolf Willow Ravine Bridge components are complete.
- July 2010 Information Notice
- Construction of the Fort Edmonton Footbridge and Trails began in August 2008.
- When Visiting Fort Edmonton Footbridge:
- West side parking is located along Wanyandi Way in the Oleskiw neighbourhood
- East side parking is located along 58th Avenue NW in the Brander Gardens neighbourhood
- If you require parking closer to the footbridge you can access a small parking and turnaround area located at the end of Whitemud Road NW.
- Access via 58th Avenue NW
- 2 hour time limit applies