Park and Trail Hours
Hours of Operation: 5am-11pm daily
Parks and trails are monitored by Park Rangers, who provide bylaw enforcement and education to park users.
Trail and Shared Pathway Safety
People on bikes are responsible for following these rules:
- Bicycles must have a working bell. Park rangers can issue a $100 ticket to trail users who do not have one.
- Bike riders must sound their bell before passing slower trail users. Park rangers can issue a $250 ticket to trail users who fail to alert people ahead of them before passing.
- Slow down when you approach slower users and pass on the left side.
- Obey trail signs and park closures.
- Do not bike on or disturb trails that are less than 0.5 meters wide, as they are part of the natural landscape or wildlife routes.