E-bikes and E-scooters
Active modes of travel, such as bicycles, e-scooters and e-bikes, are excellent ways to get around and experience our beautiful city, visit the Discover YEG Map. When more people use active travel, our streets become less congested with traffic, our impact on the environment shrinks, and Edmonton becomes a healthier, more livable and vibrant place to live.
Micromobility programs, like e-bikes and e-scooters, encourage people to walk, cycle and take public transit more often because they bridge gaps in travel that personal vehicles, transit, or infrastructure may not cover.
- Services are provided through a phone app that people can download when they open an account with a company
- Parking and riding rules are in place to make sure that everyone can move safely around on bikes, e-bikes and scooters
- Report damages, discarded or improperly parked vehicles to the company so they can be removed
If you see a crime in progress involving bikes, e-bikes, or e-scooters, including theft, vandalism or mischief, contact Edmonton Police Service.
- 911, for serious crimes in progress
- Non-emergency line at 780-423-4567
- Citizen Online Police Reporting Service