Please fill out the online application form. You will need to submit the following:
- A Proposed Landscaping Plan/Drawing that:
- Shows the measurements of the proposed landscaping area
- Identifies the types and locations of plantings, non-grass surfaces and where any decorative items will be placed
- Includes, where possible, details about the location of the sidewalk, curb and gutter, existing trees and any utility infrastructure in the vicinity within the landscaping area
- Photographs of the proposed landscaped area, clearly showing your house (with address) and any city infrastructure (light poles, fire hydrants, etcetera).
You may submit the above documents electronically or mail them to:
Regulated Road Use
City of Edmonton
16th Floor, Edmonton Tower
10111 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5J 0J4
Attention: Agreements Supervisor
Upon receipt of this application, the City may circulate the proposal to any affected civic and/or utility stakeholder. This process takes a minimum of 2 weeks.
If you have any questions about the guidelines or the applications process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.