Where We Are
Construction of Phase 1 began in fall 2018 and was completed in late 2019.
The first phase of construction included:
- A 15-bay Edmonton Transit Service (ETS) bus transit centre, with a heated building and several unheated sheltered waiting areas
- Park & Ride to accommodate up to 1,100 stalls
- Two Kiss and Ride (passenger drop-off locations)
- Stormwater Management Facility (storm pond) north of the Park & Ride lot
- Reconstruction of a portion of 127 Street for access to and from the Park & Ride
Future expansion of the Park & Ride lot (to the ultimate capacity of 1,900 parking stalls and 20 bus bays) will be undertaken based on service demands and funding availability. The site has been designed to minimize service impacts during any future expansion, as well as the integration of future LRT and Transit Oriented Development.