Subdivision and Development Appeal Bylaw
The Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (SDAB) purpose is to hear those appeals as required by the Municipal Government Act from persons affected by a decision of the Development Authority and the Subdivision Authority.
|Name of Appointees||First Appointed||Term Expiry Date|
|Allan Bolstad||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Chris Buyze||Apr 11/17||Apr 30/18|
|Kathy Cherniawsky||Jan 01/13||Apr 30/18|
|Brian Gibson||Jan 01/13||Apr 30/18|
|Louise Gibson||Apr 11/17||Apr 30/18|
|Rick Hachigian||May 01/15||Apr 30/18|
|Nancy Hack||Jan 01/09||Apr 30/18|
|Kenneth Hample||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Rohit Handa||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Gwen Harris||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Robert Hobson||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Patricia Jones||Jan 01/10||Apr 30/18|
|E. James Kindrake||Mar 01/14||Apr 30/18|
|Debby Kronewitt Martin||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Vincent Laberge||Jan 01/13||Apr 30/18|
|Shari LaPerle||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Anna J. Lund||May 01/15||Apr 30/18|
|Melanie McCallum||May 01/15||Apr 30/18|
|Alex Nagy||May 01/15||Apr 30/18|
|Ian O'Donnell||Jan 01/11||Apr 30/18|
|Arthur Peterson||Mar 01/14||Apr 30/18|
|Lyall Pratt||May 01/15||Apr 30/18|
|Elaine Solez||May 01/15||Apr 30/18|
|Noel Somerville||Jan 01/09||Apr 30/18|
|Kavita Thind||Mar 01/14||Apr 30/18|
|Winston Tuttle||Mar 01/14||Apr 30/18|
|Ian Wachowicz (Chair)||Jan 01/12||Apr 30/18|
|James Wall||Mar 01/14||Apr 30/18|
|Colleen Weremczuk||Apr 05/16||Apr 30/18|
|Mark Young||Mar 01/14||Apr 30/18|
Information about Serving on the Board
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board Recruitment Profile - 2018-19 Term
- Now accepting board member applications for four vacancies for the 2018-19 term.
- To apply visit Current Recruitment Campaigns.
- Code of Ethics
- The Subdivision and Development Appeal Board generally has two hearing rooms running every Wednesday and Thursday throughout the year, starting at 9am and often finishing in the evening. There may be hearings on a Tuesday or Friday, as required. The Board, with running 4 hearing rooms a week, may have between 16 and 20 hearing days a month.
- Board members are scheduled for hearings on a rotational basis and availability.
- Member participation in the Board's professional development program is required, which occurs throughout the year.