With fitness centres and gymnasiums at Clareview, Commonwealth, Terwillegar, Kinsmen Sports Centre and The Meadows community recreation centres reopening on June 10, memberships will be automatically reactivated on July 1, 2021.
Here are your membership options:
- Reactivate your annual, monthly, or continuous monthly membership before July 1
- Reactivate your annual, monthly, or continuous monthly membership on July 1
- No action required. All memberships will be automatically reactivated.
- Note: 2021 pricing will be in effect for continuous monthly memberships. To review 2021 pricing, please visit our admissions and memberships page.
- Purchase an interim monthly membership for $40 per month
- Keep your continuous monthly membership on hold until August 31
- Fill out the Hold Request Form by June 20.
- For those with continuous monthly memberships, please direct questions to EFT@edmonton.ca.
- Keep your annual membership on hold
- Fill out the Hold Request Form to pause your membership for up to 60 days per 12 month period.
- This vacation hold option is always available for annual memberships.
- If you have an annual or monthly membership, please check your account on MoveLearnPlay for information on when your membership will expire once it’s reactivated.
LAP annual memberships are currently available for use. No further action is required.
Please note: As of July 1, new annual and continuous monthly memberships for 2021 will be available for purchase. Please note, these will be at 2021 prices.