In addition to City of Edmonton Recreation facility guidelines, these additional guidelines must be followed to keep the facility clean and open:
- Do not swim if you have been sick in the last 2 weeks or have open wounds.
- Wear proper swim attire:
- Swim diapers for toddlers and babies
- Swimwear with a liner made for the purpose of swimming
- No athletic shorts or underwear is allowed in the water
- Have a head-to-toe soaking shower before entering the water. This helps remove contaminants you may bring into the water including soap, lotion, sunscreen and laundry detergent.
- Rinse off as much of the soap as possible when having a shower.
- Use only phosphate free sunscreen.
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Food and street shoes are not permitted near the water.
- Please tell a staff member if you think you or your child may have accidentally contaminated the water.
- Throw your garbage in the trash to help keep the facility clean and pest-free.
- Customers may bring in unopened, factory sealed beverages only. Opened or unsealed beverages are not allowed in to the facility and customers will be asked to dump out any unsealed beverages. Exceptions can be made for customers who are feeding infants onsite, or for customers with medical needs. Water coolers are available to fill water bottles.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Customers may bring in their own food.