Phase I - Completed
(photo credit: Clark Builders)
The City of Edmonton has partnered with YMCA of Northern Alberta (YMCA Edmonton) and Capital Region Housing Corporation to build Boyle Renaissance Phase I.
- The east building contains the Melcor YMCA Village affordable housing units.
- The west building, called Boyle Renaissance Plaza, is a new community centre that includes the YMCA Child Care Centre, YMCA Family Resource Centre, and the offices, multi-purpose programming and physical activity space for the Boyle Street Community League.
This development also has ample outdoor park space for community use.
Phase I of this important project is made possible by funding contributions from:
- the Government of Alberta
- the City of Edmonton
- YMCA of Northern Alberta (YMCA Edmonton)
- Capital Region Housing Corporation
The project also received valuable support and input of the Boyle Street Community League, area residents and other stakeholders.