The LAP Annual program term length is determined by the qualifying documentation used when applying. There is a $5 fee to replace lost membership cards. The LAP Annual program includes:
- Unlimited, free admission to participating facilities
- 75% discount for Adults/Seniors for registered programs (3 per year)*
- 75% discount for each Child for registered programs (4 per year)*
- Access to the drop-in Child Minding service at Clareview, Commonwealth, Kinsmen, The Meadows, and Terwillegar recreation centres. (Children must have an active Leisure Access Program membership to access Child Minding.)
- Access to 1 bucket per day at Victoria Driving Range
- One Free Youth in Action course registration per approved youth
- Access to drop-in Shinny and Member Skate
- The Waste Services Reuse Centre (6835 83 St NW) reopened in January, and to celebrate their 15th anniversary they have removed all fees for 2022. This circular economy resource accepts over 200 unique household items from residents and makes them available to organizations and individuals for reuse
Note: Access to rental discounts and the Terwillegar Club Membership (and its amenities) are not included in the annual program.
*1 round of golf is considered 1 registered program. Tee times must be booked in advance.
*One Reuse Centre workshop is considered 1 registered program.
*No discounts on trainer programs: Fitness Consultations, Fitness Appraisals, Personal or Small Group Training and Nutritional Consultations. Discounts can be applied to regular instructor-led registered programs.