All Neighbourhood Micro-Grant fund recipients must submit a Final Report within 30 days of the completion of the Project. Your Final Report will state how the funds were used. Fund recipients must demonstrate how the initiative met one or more of the Neighbourhood Services Funding Program Outcomes.
Note: Fund recipient eligibility for future funding through the City of Edmonton is dependent on a complete Final Report verified as received by the Grants Office.
Revitalization Micro-Grant Final Report
To prepare for filling out the Final Report Form please gather:
- Information on how your initiative met the goals for your neighbourhood
- Examples of your advertising/marketing material and posts that shared your findings or learnings
- Have your copy of the Expense Sheet (budget) ready to include actual revenue and expenses. This is the budget you submitted with your Revitalization Micro-Grant.
- Copies of receipts
- Your Expense Sheet (Final Report)
- Number of initiative attendees
- Photos *Optional - ensure you have permission to share identifiable photos prior to submission. The following form must be used for City informational and promotional purposes:
Note: If you do not have a copy of the Financial Report (budget) submitted with your application, please call the Grants Office for assistance at 780-496-4933. Otherwise, you can create a new Revitalization Micro-Grant Expense Sheet (Budget) with the actual expense portion completed. No matching component is required for the Revitalization Micro-Grant.