Community League Operating Grant deadline: April 29, 2016
Applications will be accepted until April 29, 2016. Community leagues submitting their applications after the deadline may not receive funding.
The Community League Operating Grant provides funding assistance to community leagues in the City of Edmonton to help offset expenses incurred from providing programs and services to community residents.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must meet all of the terms and conditions as set out in Policy C502A including:
- Be a registered not-for-profit society
- Provide community-based programs and services to residents
- Optimize the use of their facility by allowing other not-for-profit, multicultural, and Aboriginal groups to use the facility for activities that align with the terms of the Tri-partite License Agreement
- Be a member of the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues in good standing
- Be in good financial and legal standing with the City of Edmonton
- Signed the most current Tri-partite License Agreement (if applicable)
- Outstanding final reports from the Community League Infrastructure Program grant need to be submitted in order to receive a Community League Operating Grant
- Leagues applying for this grant do not qualify for another operating grant from the City of Edmonton.
Grant awards are calculated by allocating a base amount to each league and a per capita amount for the population in the community league's are using the most recent Census data.
Application Form and Guidelines
Application forms must be submitted directly to the Community Grants office by email to email@example.com .