Main page content begins here

City Council enacts legislation to ensure that people look after their private property, their businesses and their pets to agreed upon community standards.

Bylaws help to keep our neighbourhoods and communities safe and clean.

Do you have a concern with private property standards, with a business, or a pet owner? 

The City of Edmonton provides bylaw enforcement services to deal with complaints about:


Residential Living

Smoking, Noise & Nuisances

Street Signs &Vehicles

Trees & Plants

Pet Ownership

Illegal Parking Complaints

Use Edmonton 311 App or call 311

For More Information

Edmonton Service Centre

2nd Floor, 10111 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB  T5J 0J4

Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
8am to 4:30pm


In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311


End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content