The Supplier Performance Management program evaluates the performance of suppliers (contractors or consultants) who work with the City.
- Foster positive relationships with all suppliers
- Encourage continuous improvement in contract and supplier processes
- Provide a standardized approach to formally measure supplier performance on City of Edmonton contracts
- Ensure good value is derived from the contracted goods, services, construction and intellectual property
- Establish the processes to address concerns with supplier performance
- Enhance resilience, cost reduction and adherence to agreed-upon quality standards and specifications
- Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions
The Supplier Performance Management evaluation process gathers information that informs future procurement competition and performance-related standings:
- The City establishes an agreement with a consultant or contractor.
- The City manages, monitors and ensures contract compliance during the scheduled agreement.
- During the process or upon completion of the agreement, the City conducts a performance evaluation.
- If opportunities for improvement are identified, will facilitate a review.
If substantial, evaluation can result in probation and suspension of the consultant or contractors.
Evaluation Categories and Criteria
The City has performance evaluation categories and criteria for construction, goods, services, information technology, and infrastructure professional services-related consultants and contractors. City project managers can select appropriate categories and criteria for their specific projects from these predefined choices. To assist project managers at evaluation time, scoring guidelines have also been developed for each of the evaluation criteria.
List of Suspended Suppliers
A supplier's failure to perform a contract satisfactorily exposes the City to financial and operational risk and liability to claims from third parties.
The following is the list of suppliers that have been suspended by the City. These Suppliers are prohibited from responding to City procurement opportunities that fall within the scope of their suspension or being awarded contracts for goods, services or construction, directly or indirectly by the City.
Bidders shall not carry a suspended supplier in any pre-qualification, tender, request for proposal, negotiated request for proposal or other procurement conducted with the City. This includes single source and sole contracts.
|Name of Supplier
|Start Date of Suspension
|Minimum Duration of Suspension
|Scope of Suspension
|No current suspensions