For a full collection of online PDF guides for the City of Edmonton’s recreation, community, and school programs, see Program Guides.
My Rec Guide is your guide to City of Edmonton programs. Choose programs that fit your interests, your age, and your location. Your personalized guide is easy to access on your computer or smartphone, and one click takes you to online registration. From fitness to swimming to arts, nature, and history, find a program that’s right for you!
- Filter drop-in programs by category, location, start date/time and keyword
- Registered Programs:
- Create your customized program guide in three steps: Choose your age groups, program types, and preferred locations
- Your guide gives you access to online registration with one click
- Find out which programs are open for registration and which programs are full. You can also see which programs have five or fewer spots left
- Option to add drop-in program listings to the registered program guide
- Use your guide online or save it as a PDF to print