Research about attitudes and behaviour on our roads.
Be a part of the Vision Zero solution. Whether you are walking, biking or driving to get around the city, your knowledge and actions can move us towards safer streets. Crashes are preventable and it takes all of us to make our streets safer. Together, we can make a difference.
Some things you can do:
- Interact with the Street Team
- Participate in the Run Walk Ride for Vision Zero on June 2, 2018
- Attend the International Conference on Urban Traffic Safety
- Share the videos
- Print posters and fact sheets for work or school
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet safety messages
- Share this vision with friends, family, and coworkers
- Encourage your community groups like schools, clubs and community leagues to be Vision Zero partners
- Learn the rules of the road and obey the traffic laws
- Participate in Vision Zero initiatives and meetings
- Contact the to learn more about how you can promote safe driving in your neighbourhood