Project Update - September 2018
Thank you to everyone who braved the weather on September 15, 2018 to share feedback on the options presented at the Central McDougall - Renewing Local Infrastructure Drop-In event.
If you were unable to attend the September 15 event, review the project information and display boards below and take our survey to share your feedback on the infrastructure options presented until October 2, 2018.
The display boards at this event introduced options for:
- Bike routes and infrastructure
- City-owned outdoor spaces, including parks
- Commercial street renewal
- Residential street renewal
- Traffic measures that reduce speeding and shortcutting through neighbourhoods
Your feedback is important, and the input you contribute will help shape the changes coming to Central McDougall.
Watch for the next public engagement event in November where we will share the preliminary plans for your neighbourhood.