Download a PDF version of the project timeline for the Edmonton Bike Plan.
A quick look at the project timeline for the Edmonton Bike Plan.
FINAL Bike Plan - Completed
The Bike Plan was 2 years in the making and built with the feedback of over 11,000 Edmontonians. After undergoing a further review over the summer, the plan is ready to be shared.
Phase 3 - Priorities and Tradeoffs - Completed
- What trade-offs do we need to consider in implementing the Bike Plan?
- What goals and actions should be identified as part of implementation?
Engagement Opportunities｜Feb-Mar 2020, Oct-Nov 2019
Phase 2: Preferences and Principles - Completed
- How will our aspiration and values take form?
- What is important in how we build our bike network?
- What principles should guide how we plan our bike network?
Engagement Opportunities｜May-July 2019
Phase 1: Aspiration and Values - Completed
- Is Edmonton a bike-friendly city?
- How do you imagine biking in Edmonton in the future?
- What is our shared aspiration and values for biking in Edmonton?