These property account changes and requests must be made in writing because the City requires a physical signature.

  1. Download and print PDF forms
  2. Complete and mail to the address indicated on the form


  1. Use an online service, if available
Property Account Updates

School Support Declaration - for individuals

School Support Declaration - for corporations

Mailing Address and Ownership Changes

Corrections or changes to mailing addresses, owner names and changes of ownership are administered by Alberta Land Titles. The City of Edmonton receives these updates electronically once they have been processed by Alberta Land Titles. 

You can request a change of mailing address by submitting a Change of Address form. Changes or corrections to owners name and changes of ownership can be made by submitting the appropriate forms to Alberta Land Titles.

Trouble Opening PDF Forms?

If you are having trouble viewing a form, try opening it in Internet Explorer or download it to your computer by using "Right Click + Save Link As".