Skip to main content
Woodcroft Planning Applications
Main page content begins here
Planning applications received by the City in the Woodcroft neighbourhood.
There are no active planning applications in the Woodcroft neighbourhood.
11515 139 Street NW
has been received for a property at 11515 139 Street NW.
This application proposes to rezone the subject site from Single-Detached Residential Zone (RF1) to Row Housing Zone (RF5). Key characteristics of the proposed RF5 Zone include:
- Maximum height of 10 meters (approximately 3 storeys)
- Up to 5 principal dwellings on this site, with secondary suite opportunities
- Maximum site coverage of 52%; and
- Vehicular access from the rear lane
There is no plan in effect for the Woodcroft neighbourhood.
Council Approval Date: May 10, 2022
Reference File Number: LDA21-0544
Planner: Email Stuart Carlyle or call 780-496-6068 for more information
Request to Speak at a Council or Committee Meeting
Agendas are available approximately 3 weeks before the public hearing date. Anyone who wishes to speak at a public hearing can register online or call the City Clerk’s office at 780-496-8178.
Planning Applications in Other Neighbourhoods
For information on all current and recent planning applications across other neighbourhoods in Edmonton, visit Planning Applications.
Using City Maps Tool for Zoning Information
The maps.edmonton.ca tool provides information on in-progress rezoning applications received before April 1, 2017.
To use it, follow these steps:
- Go to maps.edmonton.ca, and select "Zoning” from the menu
- Navigate to an area on the map or enter an address to search
- In the top right legend, select the green checkbox for “In progress rezoning applications”
- Information like the application date, status and a link to the current (more detailed) document(s) is shown in the box at the bottom of the page