A planning application (map) has been received for properties at 9009 and 9013 99 Street NW, and 9854 and 9860 90 Avenue NW.
The proposed zoning is Site-Specific Development Control Provision (DC2), which proposes to revise the existing DC2.1135. The proposed DC2 Provision would increase the number of dwellings from 60 to 65, reduce the required amenity area per dwelling from 15 square metres to 8.5 square metres, and include minor updates to the site and building design reflected under new DC2 appendices.
Key characteristics of the proposed DC2 provisions include:
- A maximum height of 27.0 metres or approximately 8 storeys (no change proposed)
- A maximum Floor Area Ratio of 3.0 (no change proposed)
- Up to 65 residential dwellings (previously 60 residential dwellings)
- Ground-level commercial frontages along 99 Street and portions of 90 Avenue (change proposed)
- Site layout and facade updates
This application conforms with the Strathcona Area Redevelopment Plan.
Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA22-0039
Planner: Email Marty Vasquez or call 780-495-1948 for more information