A planning application (map) has been received for a rezoning of portions of 20010 and 20403 Stony Plain Road NW.
The proposed zoning is for Direct Development Control Provision (DC1), Residential Mixed Dwelling Zone (RMD), Urban Character Row Housing Zone (UCRH), Public Parks Zone (AP), and Planned Lot Residential Zone (RPL). There is a proposed text amendment to the Zoning Bylaw's RPL Zone submitted with the application.
The rezoning will allow for the development of single detached, semi-detached and row housing.
The proposed DC1 Zone includes:
- Limited convenience, commercial and personal service development
- Development of seniors’ housing and extended medical treatment services
- Opportunity for row housing and single detached residential housing
- A maximum density of 350 residential units
- A maximum building height of 35 metres, or approximately 8 storeys
Note: this list of uses is not extensive.
The proposed rezoning conforms to the Stewart Greens Neighbourhood Structure Plan.
City Council Public Hearing Date: Monday July 9, 2018
City Council Approval Date: Monday July 9, 2018
Reference File Number: LDA17-0588
Planner: Email Carla Semeniuk or call 780-496-1582 for more information.