A planning application (map) has been received for a rezoning, plan amendment and text amendment of a parcel of land at 9204 Winterburn Road NW.
The rezoning proposes to rezone the land from Agricultural Zone (AG) to the following zones:
- Low-Rise Apartment Zone (RA7)
- Row Housing Zone (RF5)
- Medium Density Multiple Family Zone (RF6)
- Residential Mixed Dwelling Zone (RMD)
- Planned Lot Residential Zone (RPL)
- Urban Services Zone (US)
The rezoning portion of the application proposes the development of a designated school site, and a mix of residential development including single, semi-detached, row, stacked row and low rise apartment housing.
- Relocation of a stormwater pond to the northeast portion of the parcel
- Redesignation of the area identified as Town Centre Medium Density Residential to allow the separation of commercial and medium density residential uses
- Revision of the boundaries of medium and low density residential areas
City Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined.
Reference File Number: LDA17-0620
Planner: Email Heather Vander Hoek or call 780-423-7495 for more information.