Ahas been received for two sites in the Larkspur neighbourhood: The Meadowbrook Centre and The Amberwood Village Condominium.
The specific address affected by the application are:
- The Meadowbrook Centre: 3903, 3919, 3841, 3955, 3819 and 3819C 34 Street NW
- The Amberwood Village Condominium: 3204C, 3204, 3206, 3208, 3210, 3212, 3214, 3216, 3218, 3220, 3222, 3224, 3226, 3228, 3230, 3232, 3234, 3236, 3238, 3240, 3242, 3244, 3246, 3248, 3250, 3252, 3254, 3256, 3258, and 3260 38 Avenue NW.
The current zoning for the properties is Site Specific Development Control Provision (DC2.258) Area A and Area B.
The proposed zoning is Site Specific Development Control Provision (DC2).
The current zoning for the subject site includes two sub-areas, Area A (Amberwood Village) and Area B (Meadowbrook Centre). Area A is residential, while Area B allows for commercial development. The intent of this application is to:
- separate the current zoning into two distinct DC2 Provisions for and
- Add Cannabis Retail Sales as a use in Area B
- Translate the current development rights for Area A (without change); and
- Update the terminology and structure of the existing zones to current standards within the Zoning Bylaw
The proposed rezoning conforms with the Larkspur Neighbourhood Structure Plan.
The City is looking for your feedback on this proposal. Send any comments or concerns to the file planner listed below.
Council Approval Date: September 8, 2021
Reference File Number: LDA21-0252
Planner: Email Gilbert Quashie-Sam or call 780-496-6295 for more information