Public Hearing Update
At theCity Council referred Bylaw 18889 and Charter Bylaw 18890 back to administration and EPCOR with the following motion:
- 1. Work with EPCOR Water and Enoch First Nation to continue engagement activities and return to a future Public Hearing. Engagement activities should include:
- a. Sharing archaeological report and traditional knowledge to further interpret the findings and site history in consultation with Alberta Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women
- b. Potential partnerships and collaborate on site interpretation, vegetation and harvesting, project naming and potential economic opportunities
- c. Offer to collaborate on the design and shared use of publicly accessible open space
- 2. Work and reporting necessary to allow Council to fully consider whether the location within the River Valley should be deemed essential by Council.