has been received for portions of properties at 203 34 Street SW, 2704 Ellerslie Road SW, 303 34 Street SW and 503 34 Street SW.
The application proposes to rezone the western portion of the Decoteau North neighbourhood.
The existing zoning for the properties is Agricultural Zone (AG), Public Parks Zone (AP), Neighbourhood Convenience Commercial Zone (CNC), Natural Areas Protection Zone (NA), Public Utility Zone (PU), Low-Rise Apartment Zone (RA7), and Residential Mixed Dwelling Zone (RMD).
The proposed zoning is Agricultural Zone (AG), Public Utility Zone (PU), Urban Services Zone (US), Public Parks Zone (AP), Neighbourhood Convenience Commercial Zone (CNC), Residential Mixed Dwelling Zone (RMD), Row Housing Zone (RF5), and Low-Rise Apartment Zone (RA7).
This application proposes the following revisions compared to the currently approved plan:
- Adjusting and expanding the boundaries for low-density residential development
- Relocating medium-density residential development
- Increasing and reconfiguring the neighbourhood commercial site
- Allowing for an opportunity for public schools
- Realigning the transportation network
- Relocating stormwater management facilities; and
- Relocating and reorienting parks and natural areas
As part of this application, associated amendments are also proposed to the Decoteau North Neighbourhood Structure Plan and the Decoteau Area Structure Plan to align with the proposed rezoning.
Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA21-0530
Planner: Email Andrew Sherstone or call 780-442-0699 for more information