A planning application (map) has been received for a property at 10911 105 Street NW.
The application proposes to rezone the property from ato the and the .
The proposed rezoning would allow for the:
- Development of a commercial building with residential opportunities above ground level on the northern portion of the site (proposed CB2) with the following characteristics:
- A maximum height of 14.5 meters (approximately 4 storeys)
- A maximum of 3.5
- Ground-oriented commercial uses
- Development of high-rise apartment buildings with limited commercial opportunities at ground level on the southern portion of the site (proposed RA9) with the following characteristics:
- A maximum height of 60.0 meters (approximately 18 storeys)
- A maximum Floor Area Ratio of 5.2
Council Public Hearing Date: April 20, 2021
Bylaw Number: 19675
Reference File Number: LDA20-0401
Planner: Email Andrew Sherstone or call 780-442-0699