Ahas been received for properties at 10920 to 11030 84 Street NW, 8450 to 8490 106A Avenue, and 10619 Muttart Crossing.
The existing DC1 zoning (DC1.19819) allows for the creation of a high-density, mixed-use, urban village development adjacent to the Stadium LRT Station. Theretains this vision, but with the following adjustments:
- A maximum Floor Area Ratio of 7.0 within Area 4 (previously 5.5)
- Up to 600 dwellings within Area 4 (previously 366)
- Increased maximum setbacks to roadways and abutting properties
- Alterations to building design, site layout, and landscape requirements.
- Changes to the amount of short-term bicycle parking spaces
- Expanding options for community amenity contributions
- Administrative updates and formatting throughout
The draft DC1 provision has more detail on the various aspects of the proposal.
An associated application has been made to amend the Stadium Station Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP) to update maps to enable and reflect the proposed rezoning.
Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA22-0402
Planner: Email Jordan McArthur or call 780-496-2622 for more information