About The Application
The proposed DC2 Provision would allow for a high-density residential tower with the following characteristics:
- A maximum height of 155 metres (approximately 50 storeys)
- A maximum floor area ratio (FAR) of 13.5
- Up to 550 residential dwellings
- 500 square metres of commercial space
- Parking provided underground and at ground level accessed from the lane
An accompanying application has been made to amend three maps in the Edmonton Zoning Bylaw associated with the Downtown Special Area to reflect the proposed changes.