The City of Edmonton Vending Program is currently under review.
Mobile Food Vendor Webinar
Join the Business-Friendly Edmonton team to learn how to become an approved mobile food vendor (food trucks/food carts).
- The new Vending Permits in Parks Pilot Program that starts in June
- Where vending is permitted
- What types of vending permits we offer
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Special Events / Festivals
For event organizers that would like to obtain a special event or festival vendor permit, please fill in your online application.
Applications for special events and festivals must be submitted a minimum of 7 business days in advance of the event start date. A list of vendors in PDF format is required. Please note that only approved vendors will be permitted under the event or festival vending permit.
Please be advised that a response can take up to 10 business days.
The City maintains an Approved Vendor List. The list outlines those vendors who have met the current application requirements to be considered approved.
- Approved mobile food vendors can obtain individual vendor permits and/or participate in special events and festivals if invited by the event organizer.
- Approved non-food vendors are only eligible for special events or festival vending permits if invited by the event organizer.
Approved vendors can apply for vending permits by contacting email@example.com.
For existing vendors that need to submit renewed documentation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. - all renewal documents must be in PDF format.