The City of Edmonton is on the hunt for noxious weeds on public and private property. These plants can:
- Grow and spread quickly, invading crops and entire ecosystems
- Out compete our native plants
- Infest streams, riverbanks and waterways
- Reduce native biodiversity
How You Can Get Involved
- Learn how to recognize a weed. The Weed Identification section contains an information page for every species of regulated weeds.
- Report regulated weeds on private or public properties or submit a weed identification question online or using the Edmonton 311 mobile app
- Attend a community weed pull event
- Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. City staff will be happy to help with plant identification and information.
Newsletter Sign Up
Interesting information about weeds, bugs and other pests, as well as how you can get involved!