The City of Edmonton is on the hunt for noxious weeds on public and private property. These plants can:
- Grow and spread quickly, invading crops and entire ecosystems
- Out compete our native plants
- Infest streams, riverbanks and waterways
- Reduce native biodiversity
How You Can Get Involved
- Learn how to recognize a weed.
The Weed Identification section contains an information page for every species of regulated weeds.
- Attend the special events during the summer to learn more about weeds and weed control:
- Help with targeted weed pulls:
- Report regulated weeds to 311
- Ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
City staff will be happy help with plant identification and information.