The City of Edmonton is on the hunt for noxious weeds on public and private property. These plants can:
- Grow and spread quickly, invading crops and entire ecosystems
- Out compete our native plants
- Infest streams, riverbanks and waterways
- Reduce native biodiversity
How You Can Get Involved
- Learn how to recognize a weed.
The Weed Identification section contains an information page for every species of regulated weeds.
- Use the 311 mobile app to submit a weed identification question.
- Attend the special events during the summer to learn more about weeds and weed control:
- Help with targeted weed pulls:
- Report regulated weeds on private or public properties to the 311 mobile app or by calling 311
- Ask questions at email@example.com
City staff will be happy to help with plant identification and information.
Subscribe to the IPM newsletter
Interesting information about weeds, bugs and other pests, as well as how you can get involved!