The LAP Annual Program is valid for one year from issue date. There is a $5 fee to replace lost cards. The LAP Annual Program includes:
- Unlimited, free admission to participating facilities
- 75% discount for Adults/Seniors for 3 registered programs.*
- 75% discount for each Child for 4 registered programs.*
- Access to 1 bucket per day at Victoria Driving Range.
- Access to the Reuse Centre for 24 free visits per year.
Note: Access to Kids Den/Child Minding and the Terwillegar Club Membership (and it's amenities) are not included in the annual program.
*1 round of golf is considered 1 registered program. Tee times must be booked in advance. One admission to drop-in Shinny Hockey at City of Edmonton Arenas is considered 1 registered program.
*One Reuse Centre workshop is considered 1 registered program.
*Fort Edmonton Park offers limited discounted spots in Registered Programs for LAP participants. Contact Fort Edmonton Park via 311 for more details.
*No Discounts on trainer programs: Fitness Consultations, Fitness Appraisals, Personal or Small Group Training and Nutritional Consultations. Discounts can be applied to regular instructor-led registered programs.