- Anyone can nominate a front yard
- You can't nominate your own yard, but you can ask a friend or neighbour to nominate your yard
- Yards and gardens that are located in front of a residence or building
- Side and corner yards are also considered
- Front yards must be in full view from the sidewalk - not hidden with wooden fence or locked gates
- Volunteers should be able to access the yard to place a sign
- Yards must contain at least 25% non-turf plants. While green lawns are quite common in Edmonton, we are placing signs only in yards where other types of plants add beauty to the area.
Thank you to our partners, sponsors and supporters!
Did you know that front yards are also celebrated in the winter? Check out the Front Yards in Bloom: Winterscapes program.