Learn more about affordable and supportive housing developments in your neighbourhood supported by the City of Edmonton through land and grants.
- Operated, funded, or created through direct government subsidies
- Offered below average market cost
- Targeted for long-term occupancy by households that earn less than median income for their household size
- Typically provided in multi-unit residential buildings, including apartment units, row housing, triplexes and duplexes
- A type of affordable housing with on-site supports for very-low to low income individuals or households
- Long-term housing where tenants sign a lease and pay rent, while also receiving financial help, support with life skills, and support services for health and wellness.
Looking for housing?
Explore emergency shelter and permanent housing options.