The application deadline for this grant has passed.
The Community League Infrastructure Program (CLIP) provides funding assistance to community leagues for capital costs to preserve and enhance existing facilities or for construction of new facilities that provide an overall benefit to the community and value to the citizens of Edmonton.
There are 3 different CLIP grant programs available:
- Project Planning Grant Program
- Standard Project Grant Program
- Completed Project Grant Program
Applicant Eligibility for All Programs
Applicants must meet all of the terms and conditions as set out in Policy C502A including:
- Be a registered not-for-profit society
- Be a member in good standing of the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues
- Be in good standing financially and legally with the City of Edmonton
- Have signed the most current Tripartite Agreement for facilities on City land
- Agree to provide community-based programs and services to residents
- Optimize the use of their facility by allowing other not-for-profit and multicultural groups to use the facility for activities that align with the terms of the Tripartite License Agreement
Apply or have applied for the Community League Operating Grant for the current year
Due to limited funds, not all requests that meet the established criteria will be approved. City Council sets the amount available for the Community League Infrastructure Program annually. A portion of this budget has been allocated for planning grants.
- Get to know the grant purpose, policy and guidelines
- Read the grant guide for each grant program to ensure you qualify
- Ensure you have your Account ID and registered organization email with the City of Edmonton Grants Office
With our online grant applications, you will need two pieces of information to apply to any grant program:
- Your City of Edmonton grants assigned account ID
- Your organization or applicant email that is registered with the City of Edmonton Grants Office
To create or retrieve your City of Edmonton account ID:
- Fill out the Account ID Request Form and a city employee will get back to you within 2 business days with your account information
If you have any issues with the online application form, please call the Grants Office for assistance at 780-496-4933.
Once you enter your Account ID and Organization email, your account information will automatically populate on the application. If you noticed that your information is not correct in our system (for example, an address change or main contact change), please contact our office as soon as possible to update your account. Incorrect information can result in a delay or inability to process your grant request.
To update your account: