The Community League Infrastructure Program (CLIP) provides funding assistance to community leagues for capital costs to preserve and enhance existing facilities or for construction of new facilities that provide an overall benefit to the community and value to the citizens of Edmonton.
Applicants must meet all of the terms and conditions as set out in Policy C502A including:
- Be a registered not-for-profit society
- Be a member in good standing of the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues
- Be in good standing financially and legally with the City of Edmonton
- Have signed the most current Tri-partite Agreement for facilities on City land
- Agree to provide community-based programs and services to residents
- Optimize the use of their facility by allowing other not-for-profit and multicultural groups to use the facility for activities that align with the terms of the Tri-partite License Agreement.
Project Planning Grant Program
Up front planning is crucial to the success of capital projects. The Planning Grant Pilot Project will assist community leagues with costs associated with planning intermediate and / or extensive projects as well as the completion of concept studies to assist community leagues in determining the scope and scale of future projects. Awards may be up to 50% of the eligible planning costs to a maximum grant award of $25,000.
Applications for Completed Projects
Community Leagues that have completed their projects prior to the grant submission date can submit their final project report along with their application. This does not guarantee grant approval but will expedite the funding disbursement.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 4:30pm Thursday, March 24, 2016
Application forms must be submitted directly to the Community Grants office by email to email@example.com.