Abundant Community Edmonton (ACE) is a neighbourhood engagement and organization approach – basically, a way to build a culture of connection one neighbourly conversation at a time.
The Benefits! ACE Works with Citizens to…
- Enable relationship building to advance connection and belonging
- Shape community life according to residents’ vision for their neighbourhood
- Build neighbourhood identity and pride through shared ownership and responsibility
- Facilitate local recreation opportunities
- Foster an environment of care for one another
- Reduce social isolation
- Increase safety on the block and in the neighbourhood
- Build the capacity of the neighbourhood to engage with neighbourhood leadership and the City of Edmonton
Read about how neighbourhoods in Edmonton are turningby becoming a part of Abundant Community Edmonton.
Start or Join the Movement in Your Neighbourhood
Make your community more neighbourly by becoming a part of Abundant Community Edmonton.
Call 311 to find out if your neighbourhood is already involved, or for help on how to start building an abundant community.
Hey Neighbour! Already Involved?
The following resources are included at the back of the ACE Resource Guide, available here as individual fillable PDF documents: